It will be held under the Patronage of H.E. General Michel SLEIMAN, President of the Republic of Lebanon and in the presence of HRH Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, in Beirut Lebanon, on September 30th-October 1st 2011, at Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel.
The Forum will witness the 4th MAME YE (Young Entrepreneurs Associations from Europe, Africa & the Middle East) Meeting.
The two-days forum will present a platform for young Entrepreneurs and Businesspersons from all over Africa, Europe and Middle East to meet in Lebanon upon the invitation of their Lebanese counterpart, L.I.B.A.N, which is the sole national and international association that represents Leading Lebanese Young Entrepreneurs & Businesspersons in Lebanon and abroad.
This unique gathering is co-organized by UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization ),the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture in Lebanon, and General Union of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in the Arab countries, with the active partnership of ESA ( Ecole Supérieure des Affaires ), IDAL (Investment & Development Authority of Lebanon), and support of ILE ( Institute of Leadership Excellence – MEPI Alumni ).
The forum aims to :
- open a channel of communication and networking between all participants from different sectors/countries,
- create B2B meetings,
- brainstorm among participants on contribution in socio-economic development and Corporate Social Responsibility
- provide an exciting opportunity for all young entrepreneurs to be mentored
- benefit from starting constructive debate with success stories
- to establish strong collaboration with the associations of young entrepreneurs in the target countries.
We look forward for your participation in this unprecedented gathering.
For more Details and Registration, please click here:
Also note that there is a registration fee (non refundable) for the event (150 USD).